It’s that time of year again! You know what we’re talking about. It’s the time of year to show family and friends how much you care by stressing out and buying last-minute gifts.
Giving the perfect gift can be nerve-wracking, and sometimes gift cards just don’t cut it. Lucky for you, we are here to inspire you with perfect, personalized, and affordable gifts for all the Generation Zs (that’s us!).
We have compiled an assortment of different gifts for all your baes, besties, or basic gals and guys.
1. Phone Case Although a more basic option, it is very important. Since this device is practically connected to your friend’s hand 24/7, make sure to pick out something good. Brands like Sonix offer cute, trendy designs. For a more personal touch, DIY it with paint, stickers, and patches.
2. Onesie Who doesn’t want to be an animal? This gift is perfect for anyone who loves to be a little goofy or who just loves to wear something comfy. Onesies come in a wide variety from animal patterns to movie characters. Pick one up from your local Target, Macy’s, or Walmart.
3. Hot Chocolate Kit During the holiday season, the essential beverage is hot chocolate. Grab a cute mug, and put some hot chocolate mix inside. Add marshmallows and candy canes and tie it all together with a festive ribbon. This will be perfect for this year, when Santa Clarita just might get some chilly weather.
4. Bath Bomb Bath bomb? More like an explosion of happiness! Get these for someone who deserves to relax or treat themselves. Places like Bath and Body Works make your bath smell great, and places like Lush make the bomb part extra special. Too many options? Check out this link for a DIY option.
5. Deck of Cards The holidays are all about appreciation for your friends. Rather than just making a list of what you like about them, try something more creative. Grab a deck of cards and write something you like about your friend, a favorite memory you have shared, or an inside joke on each one. The next card game they play will be filled with many more smiles.
6. Calendar Organization is key. Go to Michael’s, Aaron Brothers, or Pom Paperie and grab the most aesthetic planner you can find. Spice it up with a pack of stickers or pens.
7. Hats A great way to top off your cranium in every color.
8. Jewelry Add some sparkle to any outfit.
9. Milk and Vine For your more bookish friends, this pop-culture twist on the classic Milk & Honey will fulfill all of their holiday desires.
10. Party Games Cards Against Humanity, Social Sabotage, Slash, Snake Oil, and the Metagame. Sure to keep the laughs going.
11. Box of Photos This gift is perfect for your bestie. All you have to do is pick some of your favorite pictures or memories of the two of you together and compile them into a box. It’s both sentimental and thoughtful.
12. Stickers/Patches Stickers and patches are simple but a fun way for the gift receiver to vamp up almost anything whether it be a notebook or backpack.
13. Succulent This gift is just down-right aesthetically pleasing.
14. Slime Slime is one of the hottest trends of 2017, and although it can get super messy, it’s very satisfying to watch and play with.
15. Merge Cube You must be thinking to yourself, “what are Merge Cubes?” Merge cubes are the latest technology for on-the-go-gamers. This device allows you to hold a hologram in the palm of your hands. It easily connects to almost any smart device, which brings the AR cube to life.
16. Sparkling Cider Sparkling cider is a refreshing drink perfect for two to indulge in and bond over.
17. Socks As winter slowly settles in and temperatures decline, fuzzy socks, or socks in general are perfect to warm it up. Socks are also super cute and come in various designs that could brighten up anyone’s day.
18. Food You can never go wrong with food! Just get some of your friend’s favorite candies or chips and you’ll be all good, but if you want to take this gift to the next level, feel free to take them out to a nice dinner to their favorite restaurant or fast food store.
And there you have it: 18 perfect gifts for the 2017 holiday season.