Best Prom Dress and Tuxedo Shops in Santa Clarita

Siena Zarrell, Staff Writer

Everyone knows what you wear to prom is important. It’s important to look your best and feel your best. When you find the right dress or tux, you have confidence in knowing that the night will be fun. Ideally, you should get your prom dress or tux a month before prom, but as high school students, it’s more than likely that you will end up planning your outfit and the details for prom night with two weeks to go. If your situation sounds like the one I’m describing, don’t panic. There are plenty of great shops in Santa Clarita and here are three of them.

Tulle + Dye Shoppe

The selection of dresses here is amazing, coming from top brand names like Sherri Hill, and the employees are very patient. Huge racks full of a rainbow of gowns adorned in beading line every side of the store. With such a vast variety, you won’t have the same dress as another girl at prom–every girl’s nightmare. If you have your mind set on a certain dress and the store doesn’t carry it, the manager, Jane Bebita, will do her best to find it from one of the store’s  many suppliers. Tulle + Dye Shoppe offers an alterations service at a reasonable price. They do not require customers to book an appointment, so you have one less thing to sweat about before prom.

23300 Cinema Dr

Valencia, CA 91354

Phone number: (661) 495-9255

Cruz’s Bridal and Tux

The employees are very experienced with the styles and fit of the dresses, which makes finding your dream prom dress less overwhelming. They also have a range of styles so you will not need to visit six stores to find a dress or tux that you like and that fits you well. If your dress or tux doesn’t fit quite right, they have an outside alterations service. This means they will ship it to a seamstress to get it fixed for a reasonable price. All of these factors contribute to its position in this list as one of the best three stores for prom dresses and tuxedos. The only inconvenience might be remembering to make an appointment before visiting.

28100 Bouquet Canyon Rd

Santa Clarita, CA 91350

Phone number: (661) 263-2990

J David’s Custom Clothiers

For those of you who are looking for a tuxedo or suit for prom night, J David’s is a great option. For starters, J David’s is conveniently located at the mall, so you can get all of your prom shopping done at once. The store’s environment is comfortable and luxurious and all of the employees are very professional. The employees know how to properly fit a suit or tux, making your shopping a lot easier. The suits and tuxedos are made of quality material and they offer a rental service starting at $139.00, which includes any coat, pant, shirt, vest, and tie.

24201 Valencia Blvd

Valencia, CA 91355

Phone number: (661) 287-3636

This list should make your prom shopping easier and eliminate any last-minute stress. Not only is the shopping experience at these three stores pleasant, the dresses and tuxedos are great quality for a reasonable price. Visit any of these stores and the only thing you will have to worry about is your sore feet from all the fun prom night dancing.